Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Funk

Okay so its been awhile, I don't write much, but I think ALOT too much in fact, THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK---and give myself headaches--- we finished up another gun show last weekend and was dissapointed to say the least.... the vendors seem happy, despite a few bad apples that have honestly ALWAYS been a pain in the ass (bouncing checks, lots and lots and lots of complaining and neediness, etc...) and honestly I'm glad to see those few leave so we can focus on vendors that really create a great show for themselves and for us... A good friend told me "you can bring the people to them, but you can't sell their product" --- and he is right...if we weren't trying so hard to make it work, it probably wouldn't sting as much when someone complains or cusses us out... i've developed a pretty thick skin but I am still mistified by how absolutely cruel people can be to each other---

No comments:

Post a Comment