Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This "blogging" thing

There are terms in the American English language that just wear me out... words that I don't like to repeat because they are so often overused it embarrasses me to use them, for fear that I have become "one of them" one of the "trendy people." One of those words, is "blog." How incredibly annoying. Another word is "hella," a word I have heard quite often working out in Northern California.. I especially go crazy when people say it that aren't from the region (they're just trying to be cool). I refuse to say that word in type (the b word) from here on out, even if it happens to be posted all over this page, and on its URL.

By no means do I expect anyone to read this pile of drivel, but I started this "Online Journal" --because I'm a thinker. My head is filled with tons of ideas, but often I can't verbally express these thoughts, so putting them down in type may help me execute them easier. Along the way, you might become inspired and develop ideas from my ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment